Monday, April 27, 2009

Photos from Arts Lunch #2

As promised (although a few days later than promised), here's some images from my HUGELY SUCCESSFUL* Arts Lunch at Gallery Two-Ten.

These first few are by Ray McCoy, who's showing his work as part of Images Beyond the Lens, May's show at Gallery Two-Ten.

This first image is called "Out of the Wound" (I think).



This one's titled "Introspection":


Here's "Always There":
Always There by Raymond McCoy

This next image is Brian Grossman's alabaster and pigment sculpture "Perspective":
Perspective by Brian Grossman

Here's a shot (albeit a blurry shot–in my defense, I did take these photos with my iPhone) of the always charming Marianne Gunter, owner of Gallery Two-Ten. She was kind enough to give me a personal tour of her space, which was voted best art gallery in the Gazette's 2008 Best of the Springs poll.
Gallery Two-Ten

Uh ... "Piranha"?
Piranha

Color, light and lots of beautiful, clean lines ... I heart Gallery Two-Ten (and you will, too!).
Piranha

* By "HUGELY SUCCESSFUL," I mean to say "I had a great time. All by myself. Alone. Anyone who wants to join me next time just give me a holler."

No comments:

Post a Comment